Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Won't you still be my friend?

Okay so I know I have been far, far away. Bless anyone’s heart who is still reading this blog.

Basically my only excuse is that I have been very busy.

My sister and mother came to town searching for a car for my sister. This meant actual time at work was used working, and not surfing blogs or writing my own blog because I wanted to be able to leave early to spend time with my family.

Another thing that has happened is that my cat Anne escaped to the outside outside about two weeks ago, and then when found she was meowing about how alone in life she is. How could I carelessly allow her to escape to the outside outside? So she was brought inside and a few days later it was discovered that she was infested with fleas. FLEAS! She then shared her FLEAS! with Hermione—and then they shared the FLEAS! with my furniture, carpet, sister and mother. So far, I have spent money on this problem only to continue to watch my cats scratch and leave tiny blood drops places.

Somehow, I am going to break into the flea getting rid of market because those people are making a million bajillion dollars as I write this. They sell all these products and none of them work. I am going to have to burn the fucking place down.

Bastard fleas.

Although with all of this said or typed (whatever) I continue to have many things to write about.

I have seen three of my eight summer movies. Sweet action. I want to discuss with you my initial feelings regarding Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End.

Perhaps some of you care what I thought about the season finale of Grey’s Anatomy. I too care, but have not yet been able to watch it. Instead, I have busied my self with the classified section of newspapers, finally finished Atonement, and starting the Golden Compass series.

Therefore, there is more to come. I just hope that there will be someone to read about it.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Yep. Still here! And laughing my arse off about the "bastard fleas."

molly said...

i'll be here to read it.