Tuesday, June 5, 2007

This time last year...

Deborah posted about what she was doing this time last year. I thought I would do something similar. So here is my post from 06/05/2006, which turns out to be about one of my favorite dreams that I ever had:

I had a dream that Dylan Fila shot me and Molly (his wife) with a shotgun. He shot me right in the chest. In my dream, I was telling Dylan that I would never, ever forgive him for shooting Molly. He did not seem to care. After I was shot I was bandaged up by a girl I used to go to high school with, but I still needed to go to the hospital. Except no one would take me. My cousin Amy came and took me to the subway, and told me to find my way to Stemmons. I just kept thinking about how I was in one of the biggest cities in the country, with about 15 hospitals, and I couldn’t get to any of them. It was one of those dreams that was so real that when I woke up I was so grateful not to be dying of a gunshot wound to the chest.

The weekend was good. I had a very nice time in
Severy, Kansas at my grandparent’s 60th wedding anniversary. My mom is still here, and she is out car hunting for me. She is a good mom.

Sean got his driver’s license last week, so all Missouri drivers beware .

It is strange that I wrote about Molly and Dylan last 06/05/2006 because I am going to be seeing them this weekend. Also it is important to note that Dylan has yet to shot either Molly or me.

My brother Sean did get his liscense, and so far has not killed anyone. You should also recall the mother was just here a week ago helping my sister Sheena look for a car. Bizzare.

My grandmother died in September 2006 soon after my grandparents anniversery in Kansas.

It is strange where a year can bring us.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm not coming for Harry Potter. I wouldn't make it in time for midnight because I'll be an hour north of Springfield working until 5. I have to get all my hours in and at this place I can't make them up because they don't stay late or work weekends. I'm sorry.