Monday, September 10, 2007

Hit me baby? One more time?

*Cough, Cough*

Empty room, I walk up to the stage and yell “Is there anyone still out there?”

No response. Eh perhaps that is better.

I have been away from blogging for a long time. However, I am back now. In addition, the thing that makes me want to write this blog today. Is this:

The return of Britney Spears to the VMA’s




I watched the performance this morning at work with my boss in my office at my desk via MTV. Moreover, we both agreed that Britney has lost IT. Whatever IT is that she used to have is gone. IT has left Britney, and wandered off and is now living amongst the stars of High School Musical. Especially Zac Efron.

It was like watching a zombie. I have better dance moves than Britney without IT. My dance moves are pretty sweet too. Mostly I just pull my pants up really high and move my legs back in forth. You would be impressed.

2 comments:

holly shuler said...

I'm glad you're back! I watched that on the news this morning too, and it was very uncomfortable. She looked embarrassed to me. Does she think that if she wears sparkly underwear she doesn't need to practice the singing and dancing part?

Anonymous said...

You go here, yes?

http://lolsecretz.blogspot.com/

You must.

-le