I am doing this because Lee Ella and Spring did it. Everyone knows that I like to fit in. I am a follower not much a leader—only because when you follow, and you stay on the outskirts you can leave whenever you want.
For example everyone is going to a movie I don’t want to see. I just say, “Sorry no can’t go,” and then I go do something with another group of friends.
However in this instance this is a fun activity that I want to do.
57 Girl Confessions
1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?:
At this point in my life it is cute (and welcomed) for a guy to kiss me anywhere.
2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? :
I think short and poofy. That is the style isn’t it?
3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?:
Well who is it from? If it is from a stalker then I will read it, make a copy and then go to the police. If it is from a boyfriend—I will read it, and be pleased.
4. Group dates or single dates?:
Group dates at first I guess, and then a single date. I mean eventually I will want to make out, and that is just rude in front of other people.
5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?:
Most guys I know grew out of this after our 16th birthday.
6. Are diamonds a girl’s best friend?:
I tend to agree with Lee Ella about this.
I had a dream the other night that I was engaged, and I had a ring that had the spot for a diamond but because my fiancée knew about my strong dislike of diamonds—there was only like an EMPTY prong on the ring where the diamond would go. I don’t know what that dream meant, however I have a few guesses.
7. Is your hair up or down today?:
My hair is up. As always.
8. Do you straighten your hair?:
Blah! I have no need to. My hair is as straight as a board. I have to put CURL into my hair people.
9. Favorite mascara?:
I once read in a magazine that the Maybeline green and pink mascara was the best mascara on the market. So that is what I wear. However I wear the waterproof kind, and the bottle is pink and black.
10. Do you get your nails done?:
11. Small or large purses?:
Is this relevant to being a girl. I personally take offense to this question. What about medium sized purses? That is what I have, and that is what I like.
12. In your purse, what are your must haves?:
Chapstick, wallet, cell phone, pen, random bits of trash, earrings from the night before that were hurting my ears, and a condom. Okay no not that last bit—I use a diaphragm.
13. Jeans or sweats?:
Do people still really wear “sweats.” I mean I used to in like elementary school. However I don’t even know that I own a pair now. So I guess jeans.
14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable?:
Yes. Mostly jewelry and shoes.
15. Do you text message a lot?:
This is by far my preferred method of communication.
16. What would you do if you got pregnant?:
Well if it was like tomorrow and I wasn’t married then I guess I would move in with my parents, eat only organic foods, and hope for the best. However if this is like a question about the future and I was married—I guess I would move in with my parents, still eat only organic food, and hope for the best.
17. What’s your favorite color?:
I like pink.
18. Heels or flats?:
Man to be cool I would say heels. But typically I want to wear flip flops—and any shoe that looks like a classed up flip flop.
19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?:
Like which part? I cried at the end of Moulin Rouge because it was so fucking sad. However I do not cry at happy endings.
20. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?:
Hell yes. I am at work right now without a lick of it on. One of my coworkers commented this morning after I got her at 10:00 a.m. that I looked like I just woke up. Haha. I had been up for two hours.
21. Wal-Mart or Target?:
TARGET. I only go to Wal-Mart to get my oil changed. I hate you Wal-Mart you stole a year of my life, and I can never get that back. Wal-Mart bastard.
22. Do you wear collared shirts?:
If you could see me now.
23. Do you like preppy boys?:
Yeah. I like preppy boys the best I guess.
24. Do you think lip gloss is the best!?:
No. I think that key lime pie ice cream is the best.
25. Do you own any big sunglasses?:
Yes. All of my accessories are J.Lo inspired.
26. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?:
27. Do you like to wear band-aids?:
If I have a boo-boo.
28. Do you like skater boys?:
29. Do you often wish there was something you could change?:
Haha. I work in child abuse. This is a stupid question to ask me.
30. Gold or silver?:
31. Do you like to receive flowers?:
Of course. My favorite color is pink.
32. Do you like surfer boys?:
33. Do you dress up for the holidays?:
I guess I don’t get the question. I wear normal clothing during the holiday season. I do not own any seasonal vests or sweaters or anything like that.
34. Do you like to wear dresses?:
Yes—however I prefer skirts. They are new shorts.
35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?:
Unlike Spring—I have never had a great talent with men. I typically have many guy friends however they all throw-up in their mouths slightly at the idea of me being more than a friend. However as I get older I find men less confusing and mostly understand that they are a bunch of assholes. (Minus: Ryan, Alex McEachin, and my little bro Sean)
So I guess 10?
36. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?:
Well I share an office with a guy. However I hung out with Ryan and Chad on Sunday evening as well as Mary-Beth and Spring.
37. Would you date a guy shorter than you?:
The sad and vain answer is no. Sorry world.
38. Do you like to hold hands?:
Of course I do. Holding hands is awesome.
39. What is the youngest you would date?:
I would date anyone who is Zac Efron.
40. What is the oldest you would date?:
Thirty-two. The only reason is because my cousin Amy is in her thirties and she makes it look awesome, however thirty-two is like old.
41. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?:
His teeth. However I was looking at mine today, and they are so YELLOWy. I need to get some of the Crest whitening strips.
42. Is it hott when guys sweat?:
Why two “t”? And it depends on the guy and the situation. If a guy is running a race then—yes. If a guy is just standing next to me in line at the movie theater then—no.
43. What is the best feature in a guy?:
His smile. However I also like a guy with nice legs.
44. Do you like making eye contact?:
Eye contact is an essential part of a conversation. So I guess—yes?
45. This question is missing, so I'm going to take this moment to mention that I think that Zac Efron is hot.
46. Would you kill for chocolate?:
I don’t think so. I mean where am I? If I am just next to some chocolate and someone takes the last brownie—then whatever. But if this is like a Lord of the Flies situation, and chocolate is all we have and someone stole it all—then perhaps.
However murder is not my first resort even then. I mean killing is a very heavy burden to bear over something like chocolate.
47. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?:
The only thing I could think of was for the prom. Espcially for the senior prom—even though I was not getting “pretty” for my date but actually for my then crush (later boyfriend then ex-boyfriend). And I will tell you something I looked good.
48. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?:
49. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?:
Um yes. I love television. Although since Spring got TIVO it hasn’t been that big of a deal.
50. Do you yell a lot?:
I am a loud talker. However I rarely yell at anyone.
51. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?:
Yes to when I was in college.
However I want to discuss the “job” other people are working where they can wear sweatpants or pajamas to work. This just seems odd all around. Unless you work from home then you should not be wearing sweatpants to work. That is my advice for the day. Tell all.
52. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?:
Man if I have make-up on its to impress a guy. So yes everyday for me is an attempt to impress a guy—any guy! Although lately it is mostly to impress Ryan.
53. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?:
Man I have written a poem since I was 15 years old. At that time it was mushy. However they were not good.
54. What makeup could you not live w/ out?:
I don’t like makeup. However I do like chapstick and I need it on a regular basis.
55. Do you fall in love easily?:
Yes. I am like that Tom Waits song. “Well I hope that I don’t fall in love with. Falling in love just makes me blue." and my favorite line, "I search the place for your lost face, guess I'll have another round And I think that I just fell in love with you. ”
56. Do you have cramps?:
What? What a weird question. The answer is not at this moment.
57. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?:
I happen to believe that I do, and that I have not just one but many “bestest” friends. This in turn makes me very lucky in life.