Sorry, I have been away. When my life is disappointing, I feel no ability to communicate anything positive, funny, or to be creative in any capacity.
However, perhaps you would like to know the recent news in my life. I will give it to you in bullet points.
- I got a 2nd job at JcPenny’s. I like it for the most part. I don’t like that I have to push credit card applications. Although, you do win nice little awards in recognition of your work. I like that. I like concrete answers to things.
- I am coming to Dallas for the weekend.
- I hate the job that I got when I moved to Austin. Turns out that I am people person, and not a pushing paper, copy and pasting for another document, and absolutely no creative freedom person.
- I got a really cool deal on 54 Rubbermaid plastic containers at Sam’s Club. ($19.87)
- I have lost ten pounds.
- I am very excited about Fall television.
- I want Leanne to win on Project Runway.
- Having a job I hate has made me realize that I want to be a counselor. I am going to go back to school, get my MSW, and be counselor. Then I can set my own hours.
- My programmable coffee maker is broken. This sucks.
What has been up in your life?